www.thebeachclubhigueron.com is the website where information is given about the services provided by the companies within the group called “THE WAVE BEACH CLUB, S.L.”. The company responsible for handling the data is THE WAVE BEACH CLUB, S.L. (hereinafter THE BEACH CLUB HIGUERON) registered in the Mercantile Register 1 of Malaga with entry number 1/2018/5.435.0, journal 399, entry 1401 on 20-03-2018 in volume 5711, folio 115, entry 1 with sheet MA-144235, with NIF (fiscal identification number) B- 93600252 and address at Avenida del Higuerón, number 48, 29640 Fuengirola (Málaga), Spain.
Transparency is one of our core values, which is why we want you to know right from the start that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, parental or guardian consent is required to process their personal data.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without informing your parents, you must not provide any personal data.
This website respects and takes care of its users’ personal data. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and secure space and therefore we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
THE WAVE BEACH CLUB S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Controller of pernsoanl data processing
- Identity of the responsible entity: THE WAVE BEACH CLUB, S.L.
- Commercial name: THE BEACH CLUB HIGUERON.
- NIF/CIF: B-93.600.252
- Address: Avenida del Higuerón, 48, with Post Code 29640, Málaga, España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Catering, rental of tourist flats, rental of tourist boats and retail trade.
- Registered in the Mercantile Register 1 of Malaga with entry number 1/2018/5.435.0, journal 399, entry 1401 on 20-03-2018 in volume 5711, folio 115, entry 1 with sheet MA-144235 For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be treated as “Website Users” data. For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established by current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. We will keep it to a strict minimum.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing. We will inform you of the relevant retention period depending on the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete the records that have been inactive for a considerable amount of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at The Beach Club Higuerón comes from:
- Contact and information request forms.
What are your rights hwen yo uprovide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to wether or not The Beach Blub Hgueron is processing persoanl data converning him/her.
Interested persoans have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the individual concerned
- Request rectification or elimination
- Request limitation on the processing of their personal data
- Oppose handling
- Request data portability
Data subjects may access their personal data, and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The Wave Beach Club, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned
- The processing is carried out by automated means
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically possible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of their personal data is in breach of the Regulation.
Why do we process your personal data?
The Beach Club Higuerón uses the following system to collect personal information:
- Information Request Form: We request the following personal data: Name and Email, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of www.thebeachclubhigueron.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the different services provided by The Beach Club Higuerón, or any other queries you may have.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data is also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website.
- To manage social networks. The Beach Club Higuerón may have a presence on social media networks. The processing of the data of the individuals who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of www.thebeachclubhigueron.com will be governed by this section, in addition to the social networks’ conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations previously accepted by the user. The Wave Beach Club, S.L. will handle your data to correctly administer its presence in the social network, informing of The Beach Club Higuerón’s activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, The Wave Beach Club, S.L. (The Beach Club Higuerón) with registered address at Avenida del Higuerón, 48, Fuengirola (29640), Málaga, Spain, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the website.
The Beach Club Higuerón does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that could identify the user to third parties without prior consent, nor will it do so in the future. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case users will be asked for their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out under the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested.
The category of processed data is identification data.
No specially protected or sensitive categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained
- Until such time as deletion is requested by the data subject
- Period since last confirmation of interest: 1 year
Non-identifiable data may be collected when browsing www.thebeachclubhigueron.com, which may include IP addresses, (approximate) geographic location, a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data confidentiality and security
www.thebeachclubhigueron.com undertakes to use and process users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality, and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with the obligation to store it and to adopt every measure to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel integrally and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully coded or encrypted.
www.thebeachclubhigueron.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Concerning the confidentiality of the processing, The Wave Beach Club, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorised by The Beach Club Higuerón to process client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
Upon becoming aware of any Security Incident, The Wave Beach Club, S.L. shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send to www.thebeachclubhigueron.com exonerating The Beach Club Higuerón from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Transfer to third parties
The owner of the data expressly authorises that his/her data may be transferred, when strictly necessary, to the companies that make up The Beach Club Higuerón Group or the entities (real estate agencies) that may be in charge of marketing the real estate developments built or promoted by The Beach Club Higuerón.
The aim of this transfer will be none other than to provide the best possible service in relation to the services contracted or that, where appropriate, the user may contract with The Beach Club Higuerón.
Apart from these transfers, which you expressly authorise, The Beach Club Higuerón does not transfer personal data without the express consent of the owners, which must be granted on each occasion and will only be transferred for the purpose expressed and always with the user’s or client’s consent.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and the transfer of the interested parties’ data, may be revoked at any time by notifying The Wave Beach Club, S.L. (The Beach Club Higuerón) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of their rights. This revocation will not be retroactive under any circumstances.
The Wave Beach Club, S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, The Wave Beach Club, S.L. will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable notice before they are put into practice.
Mailings and commercial communications
In accordance with the LSSICE, The Beach Club Higuerón does not engage in SPAM practices and therefore does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, The Beach Club Higuerón undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.
Concerning the dispatch of communications from the Company to:
- Inform you about services marketed by The Beach Club Higuerón.
- Invite you to events.
- Participate in competitions or promotions.
- Other services offered by the Company.
In order to send you communications of interest to you, the Company will carry out an analysis of the interests you have expressed to us.
- Legal basis: The consent of the owner. By ticking the box on the registration form, you authorise the Company to send you commercial communications under the terms stated in the previous column.
- Recipients: Your personal data will not be disclosed on the basis of this processing. The categories of service providers that may have access to your data, in addition to those stated in paragraph 2, are providers of communications services.
- International transfers: International transfers of your personal data may be made to service providers of the Company. These service providers may be located in states outside the European Economic Area. Where they have not been declared as having an equivalent level of protection to the European level, the Company will adopt the corresponding contractual clauses.
- Conservation period: Until the personal data is no longer useful or until the owner of the data expressly revokes their consent.